Friday is my day. Full of promise, a day to accomplish things on my todo list… It’s long.
My todo list, not Friday.
Here is what it looks like today:
1. Find Chuck Taylor’s for Sawyer (for his Boys on Broadway production.)
2. Get straight leg Levi’s for Sawyer (again BOBroadway)
2. Get hockey gear for Kya and Keegan. (Hockey Starts Monday! And the race is on!)
3. Lunch with Monica 🙂 Super Excited, Fiji here we come!
4. Prep & pack for wedding.
5. Pack 3 kids for 3 diff locations.
6. Prep jewelry to deliver to What Not. 🙂
7. Prep submission for mag.
8. Send final Demdaco paperwork.
9. Make a crown for a special client.
10… Oh, get a latte! Should be number one!
11… Oh there’s more, but that should about cover what I can handle today!
Here are a few snaps I took of my glorious latte from yesterday at Bloom!
Mmmm, at this point I’m drooling!
I can barely take the anticipation… A large skinny vanilla latte!
I normally skip the whip, but it is so much prettier so I suffered through it! Lol
And I leave you with a photo of one of Sawyer’s Art Camp Projects… So adorable!
May you enjoy the beautiful fall Friday and I hope it’s a day of accomplishment for all of us! 🙂 Kris