I am getting so excited for Live, Love, JUNK! & the Junk Bonanza! We are only a few weeks away and finalizing some fun details!
It is going to be filled with fun junking, shopping, creating & connecting.
Best of all, Linda has mixed it up and offered passes for those who are unable to attend for the entire time!
You can now register for the CLASS PASS!
THE CLASS PASS INCLUDES: the opportunity to create with a fun group of women! Have fun creating with your junking finds, tips, tricks, wire work and mixed media. We are so excited to offer this option! Click here to register for the Class Pass.
The full retreat includes:
· Early Bird Ticket to the Junk Bonanza
· Reserved block of rooms at AmericInn right next to Caterbury Park at only $85 per night
· COMPLIMENTARY shuttle service to and from the Bonanza every day
· Meet & Greet with Wine and Appetizers Thursday evening
· Complimentary breakfast each day provided by AmericInn
· Show & Tell your Treasures and Live, Love, JUNK class taught Friday evening by yours truly)
· Dinner and field trip to a mystery local shop via Limo!
· Shipping store resources to get your goods home safely.
& Free Live, Love, JUNK! canvas tote to the first 20 people that register. There are a few more spots available for the full retreat, click here to register!
THE WEEKENDER PASS includes:
Junk Bonanza admission ticket for Friday and Saturday
Private shuttle to and from the Bonanza Friday and Saturday
Friday night Live, Love, JUNK!
Saturday Mystery Shopping and Dinner via Limo! Click here to join us!
We hope you can join us for some or part of the retreat!
Good news on my shoulder yesterday! It’s only a sprain! So thankful that I have not done permanent damage!🙂
Hope you have a happy day!