Tag… I’m it!
Yesterday morning I woke up to a message in my inbox telling me I have been tagged (I’M IT!) by my friend Janet Forrest (http://tatterednworn.wordpress.com/2012/03/26/tag-im-it/)
This is a fun blog hop that allows us to share friends and gives us the opportunity to ask some fun questions that we may not normally hear the answers to.
…you must post the rules
…answer 11 questions the tagger posted for you
…create 11 questions to ask the people you tag
…tag 11 people
…let them know you’ve tagged them
Here are the questions I was asked:
- If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Well, since too much of a good thing is not a good thing, it is hard for me to choose. My all time favorite food is Hibachi… mmmmmmmm! Hibachi it is! (someone else would be doing dishes too!)
2. When you are creating, what do you have going in the background? Television, I DVR all of my favorite shows and watch while I create.
3. Do you have a decorating style, and if so, what is it? Vintage, grungy, & distressed!
4. If you could live anywhere in world, where would it be? Gosh… With my family I would spend a month in Switzerland, two months in Hawaii, a week at Disney, a Month in Colorado, We would visit Maine and Alaska (the only two states I have not been to yet) and end back up in Minnesota for the summers.
5. What would you do with your lottery winnings? Pay off our house and establish savings, I would spend a day at the grocery store paying for groceries randomly. At Christmas time, I would randomly pay for people’s purchases to help out with holiday shopping. I would love to buy $100 gift cards and hand it to the drive through person at Caribou and ask them to pay for all the people behind me until it is gone! It would be a joy to help others and commit random acts of kindness on a daily basis.
6. What is your very favorite saying? I guess it would have to be LOL when typing, I enjoy humor and fun.
7. What are you most looking forward to? My new jewelry line release in June, 2012! Can’t wait to share it with you!
8. What is your favorite outdoor activity? Lounging in the Sun (that counts for an activity, right? LOL)
9. Do you consider yourself politically aware? Hmmm… aware, somewhat.
10. What is your most prized possession? I can’t pick a prized possession… my family is my ultimate gift… I guess photos of my kids when they were little would be a fav possession.
11. If you knew the world would end tomorrow, how would you spend today? Embracing my family.
- Liv Lane:http: http://www.blog.livlane.com/
- Brenda Sue: http://www.bsueboutiques.typepad.com/
- Hilary Frye: http://fryestyle.com/FryeStyle/Blog/Blog.html
- Jacquie Leavitt Williamson: http://www.jacquiewilliamson.blogspot.com
- Lorelei Eurto: http://lorelei1141.blogspot.com/
- Rhonda Franks: http://www.facebook.com/pages/MoonSeazenDesignz/219295908118319?sk=wall
- Carmen Patti: http://carmenpattistudio.com/wordpress/
- Kathy May: http://kathymaydesigns.org/
- Susan Walls-Beverly: http://www.susanscharmingtrinkets.blogspot.com/
- Michelle Reynolds: http://shellsinthebush.blogspot.com/
- Kelli May-Krenz: http://heresanotherwayoflookingatit.blogspot.com/
The questions I’ve asked them:
- Coffee or tea?
- Tell us something few people know about you.
- What kind of a student were you in high school?
- What is the bravest thing you have done?
- What is the proudest moment of your life so far?
- What does your dream vacation consist of?
- What is your biggest splurge?
- Please share with us your favorite motivational saying.
- You have 8 hours of free time tomorrow, what would you do with it?
- Rule follower or rule breaker?
- Who has made the biggest impact in your life?
Everyone may not have time to participate, but I hope they will. Even if they don’t, please check out their blogs… they are some pretty awesome peeps. It was hard to narrow it down to 11, was tempted to break the rules and add a few more! Have a fantastic day!